Have You Ever Wanted to be a Talk Show Host?
The Monks Media Radio Network may be your ticket.
No previous experience required.
We broadcast live via the internet reaching a global audience. We receive listeners from over 45 countries each month. After the live broadcast, all shows are archived for listening on demand 24/7 or for FREE downloading to your computer.
The Monks Media Radio Network started broadcasting on May 15, 2004 with 1 show. We have grown to 20+ shows adding more shows each month. We are proud to claim the title as the #1 Internet Radio Network in Indiana. Our growth worldwide is moving at warp speed, Because of our programming. Monks Media Now has 3 permanent studios in North America, with European studios scheduled to come online in 2008. We also have the capacity for up to 28 remote broadcasts-SIMULTANEOUSLY.
Broadcasting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, "the Sun never sets on Monks Media”
In many ways our Internet talk radio is the best of all worlds.
Reasons to host a show on The Monks Media Radio Network:
1. You or your company can become a “Thought Leader” in your industry. A Monks Media Radio Network show will, in an entertaining and informative format, help create validity and establish expertise. Talk show hosts are always perceived as experts and credible sources.
2. Internet Talk Radio is one of the fastest growing medias of all time. Technology is expanding the reach through increased internet access to include: wireless applications, ipods, mp3 players, cell phones and more…all accessing a growing global Audience.
3. Your own radio show will help you create validity and establish expertise. Talk show hosts are always perceived as experts and credible sources. You will have the opportunity to have a radio show on the same network of well known Programs.
4. A Monks Media talk show will help establish a relationship with the listeners, leading to heightened perception in the public's mind and increased exposure worldwide.
5. Your show will be very beneficial to your receiving interview requests for broadcast radio, television and print.
6. You will receive heightened respect and standing among your peers.
7. Your own show will result in extraordinary networking opportunities for you with your guests, leading to enhanced business opportunities.
8. You will create a national, and even international, audience for your message, your passion, and/or your business, increasing your customer base.
9. Additional income opportunities will arise, including the possibility of advertising sales and sponsorships.
10. There will be numerous opportunities to link to your radio show from various Internet locations, including your own web site, guest, affiliate, and/or associate web sites along with email campaigns and traditional promotional avenues.
PLUS RADIO IS FUN!
We must be very clear, we get calls everyday from potential talk show hosts that think we are looking to “hire” talent. Unless you are Rush Limbaugh, Howard Stern or Art Bell with an audience of millions, you will need to invest your time and sometimes a little money in your show, as we also invest our time, resources and our internet radio experience in every show we produce.
If this does not discourage you and you feel you can capture a unique internet audience then please give Jeff Monks, our General Manager a call at 317-730-3354
or feel free to email Hosting@monksmedia.com
iF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BECOME A HOST OF A BROADCAST FOR YOUR LOCAL SCHOOL, CHURCH, OR YOUTH ORGANIZATION, PLEASE CHECK OUT OR FREE AIRTIME OFFER FOR NON-PROFITS: HERE